Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Thrift Store Shopping Haul



Yay, my favourite thrift shop Talize was having a 50% off everything sale.
It doesn't happen often, so when it does, I'm there early to find doll stuff for
my doll channels. I got some really cool stuff.


I bought some bags with Barbies and doll clothes. Watch the videos above
for my great finds.


This time I actually went back to Talize twice, just in case they
stock up the shelves during the day and I'm glad I did. 
I used to go to Value Village which is pratically next door to Talize, but they
have really gone downhill. Their selection is poor, lots of broken pieces and
their prices have gone up, do they realize they're selling used stuff.

Tell me your experience with Value Village and Talize, which is your favourite 
thrift shop?

Please subscribe and follow our blog and doll channels.
Thank you.

:)