Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2016

Thrift Store Barbie Doll Fashion Makeovers




Thrift Store Barbie Doll Fashion Makeovers

My local thrift store had a 50% off everything sale, so I was up early to I don't miss out
on any cool doll stuff for my channels. Last time they had a sale, I was there ten minutes after the store opened and there was already a lady with a shopping cart full of doll stuff.

This time I got there early, and I was that lady with a shopping cart full of doll stuff. I decided just to grab whatever looked interesting and then edit my shopping cart later. 

I found three bags full of doll clothes, I was hoping mostly for Barbie or Monster High dolls. I can't open the bag so I just cross my fingers and hope I can at least use half of what's inside the bag.

I got lucky, there were some really cool clothes in the bags, but the condition was not the greatest. So, I decided to challenge myself and fix every piece of clothing. Well, I tried, I did have to throw away a couple of pieces that were not salvageable. In this video, I share my new Barbie Doll outfits. I love how they turned out, always thought I would be good at fashion, because I love fashion :)


 Below is a couple of the before and after shots of our fashion makeovers. Tell me what you think.





Please watch the video and tell me which one is your favourite outfit.

Thanks for stopping by, please share this post on your social media :)

:)