Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2016

This old dollhouse will be our new doll spa


I love this folding dollhouse. It's very light, and I can store this anywhere
because it's so slim.


I don't like the fake window. Instead of giving this a makeover as a dollhouse.
I'm going to turn it into our new doll spa for our doll videos.


I'm removing everything in the dollhouse, the kitchen, the fireplace,
and will be adding some hair cutting stations, a couple of hair dryer chairs.
Can't wait to see how it looks. I don't really have any idea of how I'm decorating it.
I'm going through all my scrapbook paper, and doll furniture to see what I can use.
If you have any decorating ideas, I'd love to hear them...or read them :)



Please subscribe and follow our blog and doll channels.
We love entertaining our viewers!

:)