Search This Blog

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Dollhouse turned into a Doll Beauty Salon



This is the other dollhouse I'm also working on, this is going to be the new beauty salon for our doll shows.



Check out the video tour.



I removed the pillars and fireplace, the fireplace is going into
the Victorian dollhouse makeover I'm doing at the same time.


I'm keeping the pink movable wall, its a closet for 
customers coats and it divides the other room.


Not sure what to do with the room on the left, should it
be an office or it could be a massage room? Tell me what you think.

I think I lost some pics, I also removed the kitchen but couldn't find the pictures.
I'll take more pictures when I upload my progress.

Please subscribe and join our blog and YouTube channel.
Send us pics of your dollhouse makeovers, we would love to share them here.

Thank you :)