Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Garage Sale Haul & Shout Outs Barbie Doll Monster High Doll



Garage Sale Haul

I love garage sales, and try to get out every Saturday, driving around looking
for doll stuff for our channels. Please watch the video and tell me what you think of my haul.


Share your hauls with us too :)


Found some great finds this weekend. The beautiful horse in the picture and a stable for her.


I think this new horse stable was a manger background for the Nativity scene
for Christmas. I'm using it as a feature in our doll park or it could also be a horse
stable. I have given it a new look since this video.


I also found these cool little cars, great for a boys room.

Please watch the video for the rest of our haul videos and don't forget to subscribe
and follow our blog for more hauls.

:)